The ability to manipulate light.
A photokinetic can form anything with the surrounding light. They can appear invisible, create force-fields, shoot light beams from hands, and even cut through a certain degree of material. They can even create physical illusions, or transport themselves by becoming part of the surrounding light and using the surrounding light as a transportation. They can travel that way at the speed of light.
- Light Blasts: Can shoot light blasts out of the hands.
- Force-Fields: Can form shields of light around themselves and others.
- Invisibility: Can cover themselves with the surrounding light to appear invisible.
- Light Transport: Can fuse themselves into the surrounding light and travel at the speed of light anywhere.
- Light Tangibilty: Can form anything with light.
- Light Explosives: Can create blasts of light from hands.
- Light Discs: Can form discs of light that act as glass.
- Light Razors: Can use light to cut through anything.
- Light Hands: Can use light that extend from the hands to grip surroundings.
- Light Beams: Can form beams of light that extend from hands to pierce through anything.
- Light Platforms: Can form platforms to step on to, to travel or create steps.
- Light Creatures: Can form any creature from light to do your bidding.
- Light Illusions: Can create living illusions to trick people.
Photokinetics may or may not be able to affect shadows, since a shadow is nothing more than the absence of light.