Electrokinesis, or electric manipulation, is the ability to generate and manipulate electricity.
- Shoot bolts of lightning
- Create lightning constructs (Electric whips, swords, dragons, etc.)
- Shoot beams of electricity
- Charge electronic devices (TV, fridge, phones, etc)
- Power down electronic devices by absorbing their stored eletricity.
- Generate electric force-fields.
- Absorb lightning attacks.
- Paralyse someone with a small amount of electricity.
- Generate lightning storms/electromagnetic storms.
- Limited flight by self-propulsion with lightning.
- Some can turn to pure electric energy allowing them to 'possess' electronic objects and transport themselves anywhere else through wires and transmitter satellites.
- Control bioelectricity which could disrupt signals from the brain.
- Shoot balls of concentrated electrokinetic energy
- Brainstorm (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Shocksquatch (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Jack (Bioshock)
- Subject Delta (Bioshock 2)
- Shocker Demons (Charmed)
- Static (DC Comics)
- Elle Bishop (Heroes)
- Cole McGrath (Infamous)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Kakashi (Naruto)
- Thalia (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- Will Vandom, Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H)
- Electro (X-Men)
- Storm (X-Men)
Nonconducting objects can be defenses but can be burned through with lightning. Objects that absorb electricity can be a weakness for electrokinetics.
Electrokinetics can be imprisoned in conductor cages.
Water may cause a closed circuit, resulting in their powers inflicting harm on the user.